Design. Build. Learn.
Design & Engineering Services
We outline and agree upon the conceptual, functional, performance and aesthetic requirements together.
Engineering & Development
Using the product requirements and a design review process, we develop conceptual prototypes to study feasability.
Functional & Performance
Iterate the design and test to achieve functional and performance requirements as outlined in step one.
Licensed Professional Engineer, PE
CERTIFICATE NO. M 31341 – CA – STATUS IS CURRENT
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- CNC Machining, Sheet Metal, 3D Printing
- Plastic Injection Molding, Aluminum Castings, and Extrusions
- Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Design and Engineering
- Precision Cost Based Tolerance/Gap Analysis and Allocation
- Broad knowledge of materials, coatings and finishes
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for material stress and deflection
- Motion and Kinematic Analysis
- Professional Manufacturing Drawings
- GD&T, ANSI Y14.5-1994 (Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing)